Our sweet 5 month old boy. Perfection.
5 Months Old. And now just a couple weeks from turning 6 months. I swear the older he gets the more sad I become that I will NEVER have another baby in our house. I love all of his firsts and the interaction between him and Hadlea. They do something everyday that makes me so thankful for their relationship. It is so heart melting!
- He is a GREAT baby! Only crying when he is hungry or wet... or VERY TIRED! He is a totally routine baby. Mess up that routine and you are in BIG trouble!
- He wakes up around 7AM, eats and is back down around 10. He sleeps about one hour and is back up to eat and back down around 3-4. He will sleep about 1-2 hours . He goes to bed around 800. He normally sleeps all night, maybe waking for a bottle around 5AM.
- He has 4 ounces of breast milk with each feeding. I am still pumping and feeding full time.
- He is eating homemade baby food at lunch and dinner!
- I am guessing he weighs around 15 pounds.
- He is not the greatest napper. On most days, he will take a small morning nap and longer afternoon nap. Some days, they might be 10-15 minutes. For some reason, my kids just don't care for naps!
- He is wearing Size 2 diapers
- He is wearing 3-6 month and 6 month clothes
- He LOVES bath time. He loves to chew on a wet towel. ha!
- He HATES the car. This is totally new to us because Hadlea always loved it! We are now refusing to go anywhere that isn't absolutely necessary!
- He has started to grab at toys and take them straight to this mouth! He is doing great with his hands!
- He follows Justin, Hadlea and I's voices. If he hasn't seen one of us in a while and we walk into the room and talk, he gets SO excited!
- He LOVES his sister! I think it is so strange that he totally knows her! She can smother him to death and he still gives her the cheesiest grins!
- He LOVES Berkley. I think Berk gets most of the smiles and laughs these days.
- He has found his voice... and likes to use it! Our house is LOUD in the evenings!
- He is no longer fond of lying on his back. If you lay him down, he flips to his stomach, although after a few minutes he gets mad if he cannot get back to his back, but he really prefers to sit up!
- He is sitting up! Yeah! Still a little off balance, but he gets better every day!
- He smiles and kicks his feet like crazy! He is one squirmy dude! He loves to suck his toes.
- He is doing the full belly laugh. It is the cutest thing ever.
- He has decided he HATES the paci! :-( Which makes for one SUPER sad momma! I think this is why Hadlea was always good in the car or anywhere we took her. She had a paci at all times. It is totally breaking my heart!
- He sleeps in his crib in his own room. He is still swaddled but think that is about to end too! Another sad momma moment. He is now sleeping on his tummy so if he cannot get his hands out, he gets mad!
- He LOVES to be outside. His favorite part of the day!
- He is still at home with our nanny, Meredith, everyday!
one month . three months . 5 months
Could they seriously look more alike!?
He is just adorable, and yes they look alike. love them both.
Oh my gosh - they are IDENTICAL! That's amazing! Kason is so crazy cute, you're doing a great job momma!
Post a Comment