We took Kason in for his one week appointment on Thursday. Because our pedi doesn't visit at the hospital where we delivered, we wanted to make sure he got a quick look at him to ensure he was perfect! ...which he agreed he was! ;-)
1 week stats:
Weight: 7 lbs 13 ozs - 36% (7.9 lbs at birth)
Length: 21 3/4 in - 93% (21 in at birth)
Head circumfurance: 14 1/2 in - 58% (14 in at birth)
Kason has been an awesome baby! From the delivery to being smothered by his 3 year old sister, he has reacted perfectly. If he would go longer than 3 hours at night for feeding, he would definitely be the most perfect baby ever! Ha!
- He is nursing every 3 hours... ALL. DAY. LONG.
- He took his first bottle with no issues (and hasn't taken one since)
- He is wearing Newborn diapers
- He is wearing Newborn clothes
- He LOVES bathtime
- He LOVES to ride in the car
- He turns toward Justin and I's voices
- He smiles ALOT
- He is definitely putting on the weight
Just a few pictures from the week...
no doubt they are brother and sister!!