My sweet baby boy turns 4 today... FOUR! I have a 4 year old baby boy... Where has the time gone?!HERE!)
- How do people not like going to the lake?! It just seems strange to me...
- Have you ever found out that someone used your blog to dictate their relationship? (dumb, right?!) I recently found this out due to a picture I posted of someone... funny thing is, I can control what I put on my blog... so even if I have pictures of those people, I don't have to post them!
- Facebook makes me need to go to confession at church more often.... I mean... the things some people say just make me think really mean thoughts! #justspeakingthetruth
- Hadlea has been in the THE best mood ever this week... not sure what changed, but I hope it continues! She was seriously making me re-think the whole 2nd child thing!
- The Oklahoma City Thunder are playing the San Antonio Spurs in the WCF. Watching Tony Parker play basketball is on my bucket list. Do I pay the price for a ticket or use the same amount of money to fly to the beach?! I never thought I would be making this decision!
- I am SO ready for my girls weekend in June... and another girls weekend in Sept/Oct! There is just nothing better than great girlfriends!
- Hadlea has started calling me MOM! I say, "I'm not mom. I am momma or mommy". She says, "No, you Heather"! Awesome!
- I wonder if my local Sonic would go out of business if I stopped visiting them every. single. morning
and sometimes in the afternoon for a large sweet, lemon tea?!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy! I cannot imagine our family without you!!