No matter the situation or reason, we all LOVE being rewarded and appreciated! It is especially nice in the blog world because you never really know who reads... unless they comment, of course! I know I get alot of traffic on my blog, but not everyone comments. So to be rewarded for sometimes feeling like I talk to myself is pretty awesome! Ha!
I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Rachae and Janelle from How To Fall in Love. Thank you girls so much! You two are hilarious!
If you haven't heard, the Liebster Blog Award is to recognize newer blogs, with less than 200 followers. This gives us all the opportunity to talk about the blogs we love while helping our own blogs grow too.The rules for the award are: 1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you. 3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog. 4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks! 5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog! Here are my top 5 picks:
- The Averitt Fam - Jill has a sweet, sweet little girl that reminds me so much of H as she gets older! I also love to hear Jill's Christian parenting ways! I always feel peace after reading her blog!
- Wolf's on Safari - Great momma blog about her babies! I love momma blogs and seeing what other kids are up to!
- Our Happily Ever After - Another great momma blog! Jessica has two of the cutest babies, and I always want to ask for Ms A's clothes! Adorable!
- Journey with the Jenks - I have read this blog for a long time! Another great momma blog! Can you tell I love them?! :)
- The Schuler Family - I have followed Erin's blog about the longest of any blog. She is also an amazing photographer so I love to see her pictures!
And because this is my momma blog and I cannot get enough of this little girl, a quick video to show you our evenings.... poor baby bear!!
yay! congrats :)
Thanks...I will try to pass yhis along soon. :)
Post a Comment