Wednesday evening, we had our friends G, Taran and Trevin over for dinner! It was such a nice evening so we cooked out on the grill... YUM! While I was getting everything ready inside, daddy and H were playing with bubbles. I took this through the door so they didn't know I was watching... holy cow, I LOVE these two!
Trevin and Hadlea played very well together! They liked to sit on her little couch...
...and Trevin may have tried to steal a little kiss.. H was NOT having it! That's my girl! :)
We had a great dinner and visit, as always! Taran is prego with baby #2 and due in April. They are having a girl! YEAH! I am throwing her a 'sprinkle' so we will have that in a couple of weeks! Should be fun to see loads of pink!
It is blog award time!
Emily over at Wilkinson Way was gracious enough to award me the Stylish Blogger Award. Thanks so much, Emily!
I have been following Emily since she was prego with her precious baby boy, Asher! Asher and Hadlea are very close in age, so it was great to follow someone else going through the same process! Emily's posts are always upbeat and so funny... always bringing a smile and a great laugh!
So here are rules that go along with winning this award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, or less, up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
7 things about myself....
1. I LOVE football and ready for the season to start! Maybe Dallas will turn things around this year... maybe!?
2. I have been trying to lose 5 lbs for about 2 months now! Why are the last 5 the hardest?! And no, I am not willing to change my diet.. could be my issue?! :)
3. I drive my husband crazy when watching tv and running the remote control. If I am searching for something to watch, I start on channel 1 and go up. I can NEVER start in the middle of the tv guide... weird!
4. I change my mind daily on whether I would like to be a SAHM or not... and the days I feel like I do not want to, I feel guilty!
5. I constantly wonder why God chooses to be so good to me and bless me beyond measure. I know I am not worthy of His greatness and blessings!
6. I have become WAY more emotion since having Hadlea. I teared up when I wrote #5! :)
7. I cannot stand a dirty kitchen! I sweep it everyday and wipe down the counters. How in the world does it get dirty so fast?!
And the award goes to...
Keeping up with the Hammons
The Schuler Family
Mommy & Charli
The Souders Sage
Happily Ever After