11 months old... one month shy of being a year old! I am still waiting on someone to tell me this is all a joke! My baby girl CANNOT be a month shy of being ONE year old! Oh this girl... she is FULL of it these days! If it is possible for her to be 11 months, then it is possible for her to be entering the terrible twos! Ha! This girl can throw the fit if she doesn't get her way... back arching, throwing herself on the floor, kicking her feet, clinching her fists, screaming something... that some days we are sure they are cuss words, etc. etc. etc! But even after all of that, she is the most precious, funny thing I have ever met! She constantly makes us laugh. She is jabbering up a storm these days, and sometimes, I feel like I am actually carrying on a conversation with her! :) I feel like each month she becomes more of a toddler and less of a baby... which makes me so excited about the future! She has her daddy completely wrapped around her finger, but what am I saying... she completely runs our house! And we wouldn't have it any other way! I still wonder why God loves us so much... I know I am not worthy of a life so perfect, but He continues to bless us! And this girl is living proof...
Monthly Comparison: 8/9/10/11 Months
Oh.My.Goodness... I LOVE her so much!
What is Hadlea up to?!
- She is eating more and more table food everyday. She is mainly eating breakfast, lunch and dinner with 2-3 snack times. She has a bottle 3 times a day... when she wakes up in the morning, at naptime and at bedtime. (I think we could cut out the bottles at anytime and go to sippy cups.)
- She is loving anything she can pick up on her own...whole fruit, green beans, carrots, hamburger, chicken, ham and cheese.
- She is drinking apple and grape juice and Gatorade. But loves water the most!
- She is eating yogurt, cereal, crackers, string cheese and fruit for snacks.
- She is done with baby food!
- She is sleeping 10-12 hours at night!
- Her schedule: 4 ounces at 8AM with some oatmeal or cereal bar, snack at 9AM once she arrives at daycare, lunch at 12PM, a bottle and nap at 1PM, snack at 3PM, sometimes another snack and/or bottle at 5PM when we pick her up from daycare, dinner at 6PM, bathtime, bottle and bed at 8PM.
- She now has 6 (SIX) teeth! (We went from two to SIX! (front two on top, front two on bottom and two back bottom molars.)
- She is in size 3 diapers.
- She wears a size 3 shoe (and some 4s).
- She still takes a pacifier.
- She LOVES bath time.
- She is wearing 6-9, 9 and some 12 month clothes.
- She still has major separation issues from momma and daddy.
- She gets to spend Tuesday and Thursday evenings with her daddy while momma goes to the gym.
- She LOVES Berkley and is so excited to see him every morning! They are starting to play more and more together. She tries to lay on him, takes his toys and they play tug of war.
- She is saying bubba, dadda, no-no, hi, momma, bobble(for bottle), bye-bye(when someone leaves or when she wants to go outside, uh-oh, doe-ggy(for doggy), buck(for a deer), and baby.
- She waves and says Hi to everyone she sees!
- She claps when you say, "Yeah"!
- She makes a kissing sound with her lips when you say, "give me a kiss"!
- She is blowing kisses and hardly every gives mouth kisses anymore.
- She shakes her head and shakes her finger when you say, "no-no"!
- She is letting go and standing on her own.
- She is taking up to 5 steps at a time.
- She is climbing on everything. (fireplace, chairs, into and out of boxes/baskets)
- She is loving all of her toys. She loves any of them that play music.
- She LOVES other kids. She just wants to touch them!
- She loves music videos on CMT. (We watched the CMAs tonight and she danced to every song!)
- She is a super happy baby. We are always having people comment on how smiley she is!
- She is noisy! She is always making noises: laughing, squealing, grunting, etc! She loves attention and will do anything in public to get it!
- She started at an in-home daycare at the end of October... the drop-offs are rough, but she is always very happy when we pick her up.
- She loves to be outside!
- She is in her crib in her own room.
- She moved into a convertible car seat.
- She is LOVING patty cake and peek a boo.
- She loves to read books... especially looking at babies.
- She started hugging and loving on her babies... melts.mommas.heart!
It is now 1 month before you turn 1 YEAR OLD! I have no idea how time can fly so fast! It just doesn't seem possible, but I am sure I tell you that with each monthly post! :) You have the most amazing personality... I think you have a little of your dad and I both in you. Although, I think you got your daddy's hard headed-ness and independence! You are funny and always trying to make us laugh, including Berkley! It just makes my heart so happy to see you all play together. You just love him more and more everyday. I am not so sure he enjoys you pulling his hair though! :) You started your first daycare, and although the drop offs are rough for mommy and you both, they say you are perfect, and you are always happy when I pick you up! I REALLY hope you love it! :) And I know I tell you this in every post too, but you really are the most PERFECT thing I have ever seen! You are beautiful, and everyone always comments on how pretty and happy you are... and you usually wave and tell them Hi as we pass them! :) You LOVE to climb in and out of everything... baskets, boxes, chairs, etc. You definitely keep us on our toes! I pray everyday that we will teach you the right things.... how to be responsible, respectful, thankful, kind hearted and to know the Lord, love Him and praise Him. I love you baby girl. You are my very best friend... that will never change!
oh goodness she is so cute! Time has gone so fast and look at everything she is doing. She is still so tiny :) . I am going to try cereal bars do you have any type that you love? I need to get more solid foods in her!
Happy 11 months, Hadlea! It really is hard to believe how fast they are growing up. I can't believe she is done with baby food! Asher refuses most solids still, but we're working on it! :o)
Post a Comment