I am starting to wonder if I should be doing a weekly post of everything new Hadlea is learning! She is catching on so fast to the things we tell her! Just a few of the new things...
- She is almost walking. She can take about 10 steps at a time before just getting down to crawl! It must be much faster! :)
- I say, "Where's Mommy's Baby"? and she pats her chest! (She has actually done this for a while, but I forgot to put it on her monthly post.)
- I can give her a sock or shoe and say, "put this on your feet". and she will try her best to get them on her feet!
- I can say, "do you have stinky feet"? and she will put them in face!
- She can point to her hair and belly... sometimes eyes.
- She fake laughs. (If I laugh really loud, she will stop what she is doing and do this really deep laugh... hilarious!)
Today, we are waiting on daddy to get home so we can head to Grammie and Grampie's for Thanksgiving! I cannot wait to see my family... mostly my little brother Jake. Sorry to everyone else :) but this Thanksgiving, I am most thankful to have him healthy. Jake and I have been talking multiple times a day lately, and I am so thankful for our friendship. I CANNOT wait to see him! I wish I had the time to write about each person I am thankful for... but you know how long my posts get anyway! :) God has truly blessed me with an AMAZING life... my daughter, husband, family, friends... a great job, a home, a car... a dog that I call my own child!
And while we have been waiting for daddy... Ms H has been into everything. She is EVERYWHERE! First thing this morning after breakfast, she finds a fork and put it and a toy out the doggy door... this is the first time, of what I assume will be MANY! She was so proud of herself she clapped. I wouldn't have even noticed if all of the sudden she didn't break out into a very proud 'cheer' for herself! Ha!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families/friends! May all of those traveling have a safe trip! May you eat anything you want and lose pounds... (that is my wish for the holidays anyway!) Ha!