Another month older on 10.09.2010! I cannot believe in less than 2 months we will be celebrating Hadlea's BIG 1st birthday! Someone please tell me after the age of 1 that they start to slow down! PLEASE?.....ANYONE?! And do not write and say they only go faster after 1! I really couldn't take that news right now! :) Hadlea is at the funnest stage yet, which I am assuming at this point that they get better with age, but she is SO funny these days. She has the greatest personality EVER! And she is starting to learn things and put things together, which makes me one proud momma! I have no idea how I got so lucky. God must REALLY love me, even though I am not worthy to be the mother of something SO perfect!
Monthly Comparison: 7/8/9/10 Months
What is Hadlea up to?!
- She is eating every 3 hours during the day, anywhere from 2-6 ounces. She is NEVER consistent.
- She eats solid food two times a day....whole fruit, yogurt, whole peas, green beans, carrots hamburger, chicken, ham and cheese. She is drinking apple and grape juice. But loves water the most!
- She is close to being done with baby food. It is almost impossible to get her to take anything from a spoon. If she cannot pick it up herself, she doesn't want it!
- She is sleeping 10-12 hours at night!
- Her schedule: 4-6 ounces at 8AM, 3-4 ounces at 11AM, solid food after 11AM bottle, 3-4 ounces at 2PM, 1-2 hour nap, then 3-4 ounces at 5PM, dinner at 7PM, then bath time, 3-6 ounces at 8PM, and then bed between 8-9PM.
- She is eating puffs, yogurt melts, crackers, string cheese and fruit for snacks.
- She still only has two teeth. (on the bottom)
- She is in size 2 diapers.
- She wears a size 3 shoe. (she went up this month!)
- She still takes a pacifier.
- She LOVES bath time. (she moved into the big tub this month and loves it!)
- She is wearing 6-9 and 9 month clothes. (she moved up in clothes too this month.)
- She has major separation issues from momma and daddy. She is starting to know a few more people that she will go to immediately.
- She gets to spend Tuesday and Thursday evenings with her daddy while momma goes to the gym.
- She LOVES Berkley and is so excited to see him every morning!
- She is saying bubba, dadda, no-no, hi and momma, ba-ba(for bottle), bye-bye(when someone leaves or when she wants to go outside.)
- She waves and says Hi to everyone she sees!
- She claps when you say, "Yeah"!
- She makes a kissing sound with her lips when you say, "give me a kiss"!
- She LOVES to give open mouth kisses!
- She shakes her head when you say, "no-no"!
- She is crawling...EVERYWHERE!
- She is pulling up on everything!
- She is letting go and standing on her own.
- She is into climbing on everything. (fireplace, chairs, into boxes/baskets)
- She is loving all of her toys. She loves any of them that play music.
- She LOVES other kids. She just wants to touch them!
- She loves music videos on CMT. She will sit and watch them for hours!
- She is the happiest when she wakes up from sleeping and gives the biggest smile.
- She is noisy! She is always making noises: laughing, squealing, grunting, etc! She loves attention and will do anything in public to get it!
- She gets to stay at home every day with me. The nanny, Ashli, and her son Michael come to the house every day.
- She loves to be outside! Especially watching Berkley run around!
- She loves to drink water out of a cup.
- She is in her crib in her own room.
- She moved into a convertible car seat this month!
- She got her first outdoor play set.
It is 2 months before your 1st birthday, and I have no idea where the time has gone. I tell you every single day that you are the most perfect thing ever and mommy's very best friend. I hope you will know as you grow that I truly mean that. You are the center of your daddy and I's world. I love you more than you will ever know, and you have your daddy completely wrapped around your finger! :) Let's hope he always stays that way because we can always convince him to buy us some pretty fun stuff! :) On your 10 month birthday, he bought you a new car seat (which you LOVE), and a new outdoor play set for the backyard. I know you will love it! Although it is for your 1st birthday, we wanted you to enjoy it before it got too cold! He cannot wait to put it together for you, and together, we cannot wait to see your face when you swing or slide for the very first time! We thank the Lord for blessing us with you, and we will continue to give thanks for as long as we live. We cannot wait for the next few stages of your life. We enjoy each one and seeing you grow! I love you sweet girl.
did you take those pictures girl? Love her outfit!! I adore adore adore the two pictures of her crawling and looking up or away. she is soo cute..
I got some ideas of what to start avin on for solids. i forgot what we did with Alex and I need to start her on more. Avin also loves to hold on to anything she can and put it in her mouth!
Happy 10 months, Hadlea!! I can't believe our babies are moving up to the double digits!
Post a Comment