You are 7 Months Old! You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to your daddy and I and our families. You have no idea how much you are loved! You are developing quite the little personality, but sometimes, we have to think you are ALOT spoiled! And although we don't mind it one bit, I truly hope it passes sooner rather than later! It can sometimes get tiring since you cannot tell us exactly what you want! I know it will get worse before it gets better and that is fine too! I love each new stage and even the new drama you bring to it! :) You just make us laugh whether you are squealing, crying, screaming or laughing too. Everything you do is a blessing, and I hope we never take it for granted! You get commented on how beautiful you are and how amazing your skin is on a daily basis. We know...although we might be somewhat biased. Ha! As you grow older, you interact more and more with Berkley. And your daddy and I love that too! We want you to be the best of friends. We know you love him as you want to see him every single morning when you wake up. His jury may still be out on you...I sometimes think he wonders when you are going to go back where you came from! But soon enough, you will be able to throw him the balls he brings you, and he will love you so much more! :) You have learned to put your pacifier back in your mouth and feed yourself Puffs and Yogurt Melts this month. We could sit and watch you do both for hours! Just another stage in your little life, and we are so very proud of each one! Your daddy and I wonder every single day how we were so lucky to be blessed with you. You are so perfect in every single way. I cannot wait for the the next month and see what new stages it brings in your life! We are getting ready for your first air plane ride and beach vacation. I hope you love both! I think I will be praying for that several times in the next couple of weeks! We love you sweet girl! Thanks for being so amazing!
These pictures get harder and harder each month!
She is about to tear it apart! :)
Still loves her pig!
crawling position...no crawling! :)
She has found the mirrors in our house and LOVES them!
These are kind of blurry, but hilarious!
just a few more...
She is eating every 3 hours during the day, anywhere from 2-6 ounces. She is NEVER consistent.
- She eats baby food two times a day. She eats 1 jar for lunch and 1 for dinner. (We stopped giving her more than 1 jar at a setting because she was eating less formula. We need her to have all of the formula she can get!)
- She is sleeping 10-12 hours! (She is too amazing!)
- Her schedule: 4-6 ounces at 8AM, 3-4 ounces at 11AM, 1 jar of baby food after 11AM bottle, 3-4 ounces at 2PM, 3-4 ounces at 5PM, dinner at 7PM, then bath time, 3-4 ounces at 8PM, and then bed between 8-9PM.
- She is eating puffs and yogurt melts for snacks. She loves them both. She can put them in her mouth all by herself!
- She has TWO TEETH!
- She is in size 1 diapers. (We tried to switch to size 2s, but too big)
- She wears a size 2 shoe.
- She can now put the pacifier in all by her self! (Praise the Lord :)
- She sleeps with 3 pacifiers in her crib since she can put them in by herself. No more middle of the night runs to find the pacifier! YEAH!
- She LOVES bath time. (She is still in her bath tub inside our master bathtub.)
- She loves to splash!
- She is wearing 3 month and 3-6 month clothes. (Hopefully we will get to her 6 month clothes soon :)
- She knows her mommy and daddy and knows exactly when we walk in OR OUT of a room!
- She gets to spend Tuesday and Thursday evenings with her daddy while momma goes to the gym.
- She LOVES Berkley. You can say, "where's your brother?" And she immediately starts looking around!
- She is sitting up full time!
- She is scooting and rolling to her toys, but no 'crawling'. She has started to try and pull up!
- She is loving all of her toys. She loves any of them that play music.
- She LOVES other kids. She just wants to touch them!
- She loves music videos on CMT. She will sit and watch them for hours!
- She is the happiest when she wakes up from sleeping and gives the biggest smile.
- She is noisy! She is always making noises: laughing, squealing, grunting, etc! She loves attention and will do anything in public to get it!
- She gets to stay at home every day with me. The nanny, Ashli, and her son Michael come to the house every day. They take walks, play with toys, hang outside, etc. She loves walks and playing with Michael!
- She loves to be outside! Especially watching Berkley run around!
- She loves to drink water out of a cup.
- She has finally figured out the sippy cup!
- She is in her crib in her own room!
- She is weighing 15.10 lbs!
Post a Comment