to the man that drives me absolutely crazy at times, the man that I cannot live without, the father of my daughter, my best friend! Justin is turning the big 2-9 today and will be spending the next year at the end of his 20's! I just don't think it is possible for either of us to be close to 30! Scary! Ha! And since he NEVER looks at my blog and thinks it's 'strange'...here are a few questions about us...so maybe I can stretch the truth a little to benefit me! Kidding, of course! :)
still my fav pic to date
1. What are your middle names? Michael and Lea
2. How long have you been together? September will be 9 years
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? umm...hard question! :) We met in September of 2009 and pretty much have been together since
4. Who asked who out? He asked me out, of course!
5. How old are each of you? 29 and 28
6. Did you go to the same school? No. I was in college when I met him.
7. Are you from the same home town? No. We grew up about 2.5 hours from each other.
8. Who is the smartest? It depends. I think we are both smart. He never studied in high school and had mainly As and Bs. I studied and got straight As. Common sense, I would say me! (Although when I asked him this, he said him! :)
9. Who majored in what? I majored in Information Technology. He was majoring in Electrical stuff...(I cannot think of what it is called :)
10. Who is the most sensitive? Me! I tell him he has no feelings! :)
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Montego Bay Jamaica on our honeymoon
12. Who has the worst temper? Him...hands down!
13. How many children do you want? He says he is a one dog, one baby kind of guy! Ha! I want one more...either naturally or adopting. I would be fine with either.
14. Who does the cooking? I think this is a seasonal question! Spring, Summer, Fall..him because we cook outside alot. Winter...me.
16. Who is the neat freak? OMG...me! I just like things picked up. It doesn't have to be perfect...just pick up your shoes and put them in the closet! :) He wears a size 15 shoe...not so fun to trip over! :)
17. Who is the most stubborn? I would say that is a tie...maybe he beats me by a smidge! :)
18. Who wakes up earlier? I normally do, but only by a few minutes. It depends on when Hadlea starts moving.
19. Where was your first date? Our first real date was dinner. It was raining so much. We planned to go to the movies, but we were SO wet after leaving the restaurant. I think we went back to his place and rented a movie. WOW! I do not even really remember! :)
20. Who has the bigger family? Me for sure!
21. Do you get flowers often? No. I am not really a flower person. I would prefer to spend the money shopping! :)
22. How do you spend the holidays? We try to split up holidays with our families. It is so hard!
23. Who is more jealous? I would say neither...if I had to choose, him. I am just not a jealous person.
24. How long did it take to get serious? It didn't take long. We got engaged after a year and then married a year later. We had been together 2 years before getting married, but I knew long before I would spend the rest of my life with him. He is my very best friend!
25. Who eats more? Him...for sure!
26. What do you do for a living? He is an electrician...great job for him! I am a business analyst for HP.
27. Who does the laundry? Him...90% of the time. I might put clothes in the washer, but I NEVER remember to put them in the dryer! :)
28. Who's better with the computer? Me!
29. Who drives when you are together? Him
30. What is your song? We do not really have a song. We danced to Cross My Heart at our wedding.
Happy 29th, Justin! You are the greatest husband and father, EVER! I love spending time with you, and you make me laugh every.single.day! You are my very best friend, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us and Hadlea! Thanks for all you do for our family! I love you...
how cute, now we know more about him :)
Post a Comment