My baby girl turned 5 Months old on Sunday, May 9...Mother's Day! Where has the time gone?! Next month we will be celebrating her half birthday...with a cake, I am sure! (Like we need an excuse to eat cake!) She has to prepare for the big 1! Ha! We took a few pictures over the weekend indoors and out! This girl is such a trooper with pictures. I sure hope she remains 'photogenic' for momma! :) Her daddy said she is either going to dislike me or the camera...I guess I better add that to my list of daily prayers...that she never dislikes either! :)
NOTE: I didn't get one in her chair for her growth comparison...I will do tthat today and update!
my 3 favorites...
What is Hadlea up to?!
- She is eating every 3-4 hours during the day, anywhere from 2-7 ounces. She is NEVER consistent.
- She is now eating baby good at night. She LOVES sweet potatoes! If we give her any other vegetable, we have to mix it with fruit. She is eating 1 container of baby food at night! I also mix a little cereal with it for texture. She seems to like it better that way!
- Her schedule looks something like: 6 ounces at 6AM, 3-4 ounces at 9AM, 3-4 ounces at 12PM, 3-4 ounces at 3PM, 3-4 ounces at 6PM, baby food and a 4 ounce bottle between 8-9PM and then bed.
- She is sleeping around 9 hours a night
- She is in size 1 diapers
- She LOVES bath time and car rides. We have moved her to the big bath tub and she is LOVING it.\
- She loves to splash!
- She is in 0-3 and 3 month clothes
- She DEFINITELY knows her mommy and daddy. I had NO idea they could have attachment issues at such a young age. She will cry when anyone else has her if she sees me.
- She LOVES Berkley and will watch him. If he lies by her on the floor, she will pull his hair. When she sees him, she gets the biggest smile!
- She is no longer fond of lying on her back. If you lay her down, she flips to her stomach, although after a few minutes she gets mad if she cannot get back to her back, but she really prefers to sit up!
- She is sitting up! Yeah! Still a little off balance, but she gets better every day!
- She is loving all of her toys. She loves any of them that play music. And they all go to her mouth, if possible! Her pink piggy bank is her favorite...although she doesn't play with it, she gets so exicted to see it!
- She is the happiest when she wakes up from sleeping and gives the biggest smile.
- She laughs more and more each day!
- She loves to squeal REALLY loud and then smiles! She thinks she is so funny! Our house is becoming less and less quite as she gets older!
- She gets to stay at home everyday now with the nanny, Ashli, and her son Michael. They take a walk everyday. She loves walks and playing with Michael!
- She loves to be outside! Especially watching Berkley run around!
- She is weighing around 13 lbs!
you love alot of things...flowers must not be one of them... :)
You bring more joy to your daddy and I each day. You LOVE your daddy. You can be in the worst mood and hear his voice and you instantly smile! When you are really tired, you want me, and I love to get to rock you to sleep! I celebrated my first Mother's Day with you on your 5 month birthday...I have to say it goes down on my list of 'greatest days ever'! You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and I hope you will one day realize just how special you are! Thank you for letting me be your mommy. It is something I hope I never take for granted! We love you sweet girl!
she is just so darn cute :) Love her little outfit! time goes by way too fast.
When is that lady taking pictures for you?
Hadlea is also very lucky to have a mommy and daddy that loves her so very much.
she is so cute, i love purple on her..
Post a Comment