This morning after she ate, I tried for her 2 month picture. I had a cute little cheetah print outfit for her, but it was WAY too big! This sweet girl is still in newborns...at 2 months! So...I went the Sporty Spice route! She HATED the hat and cried...I wasn't about to get a smile! :)
We then stripped down and put on some babylegs! (Have I mentioned my LOVE for babylegs?! I heart them!) I then got some smiles!
Then I tried another hat! Nope...still hates them and more cries! Mean Momma!
Quick shot with brother!
This afternoon we tried on one of her new outfits! Of course...found on Etsy! (If you want the name of the seller, holler! This girl was amazing to work with! She even sent pictures of the fabric before sewing! She made Hadlea another outfit for Valentine's Day...but I made V-Day cards that were sent today so I am waiting to post those pictures.)What is Hadlea up to?!
- She is eating every 3-4 hours during the day, anywhere from 3-6 oz. She is NEVER consistent
- She is sleeping about 8-9 hours at night (We normally lay her down around 11PM and she wakes up around 7-8AM!)
- She is still wearing newborn diapers
- She LOVES bath time and car rides
- She is still in newborn clothes (She has maybe two 0-3 month outfits she can wear)
- She follows my voice, but nothing like she does for her daddy!
- She is the happiest when she wakes up from sleeping and gives the biggest smile
- She is smiling, cooing and kicking her feet like crazy! She gets squirmier(a word?) everyday! I have no idea what it will be like to feed her when she is mobile! YIKES!!
- She HATES to go to sleep at night...she will fight you to the bitter end!
- I have no idea what she weighs. We weighed her at her Nana's work on the mail scales last week and it was almost 10lbs. We go to the doctor next Tuesday for her 2 month appointment. We were supposed to go tomorrow, but we are baptizing her this weekend and I didn't want her fussy after the shots! :( I know I am going to be so sad...and her daddy says he is NOT going! :)