- She is still eating every 3 hours during the day
- She has started sleeping 6+ hours at night! (awesome, we know! :)
- She is still wearing newborn diapers
- She still LOVES bathtime and car rides
- She is still in newborn clothes
- She definitely looks toward Justin and I when we talk to her
- She is starting to smile more and more everyday and cooing
- She is gaining weight and I am DYING to know how much
I have been putting Hadlea in her crib and turning on her mobile each day.
She LOVES it!
More daddy/daughter time!
She LOVES Justin's chest...this is a perfect example!
This is her picture on her one month birthday...there are better ones, but I thought this was the funniest! Justin says she is going to HATE pictures when she gets older...so it already looks like she it putting up a fight! Ha!
Today, January 10, was her first day at church! And she did GREAT!
And tonight was bath night!
We have designated Sunday and Wednesday nights as bath nights...just in case you were curious! :)
I promised myself that I would not post this, but it is WAY too cute. I took Hadlea's pictures for her one month birthday and made some birth annoucements. I wanted some pictures that NO ONE had seen. And some are WAY better than this that are being used for the annoucements, but I could NOT resist posting this. She has the most amazing eyes and I could stare into them ALL.DAY.LONG! I love this sweet girl more than I EVER imagined possible. I am so blessed. And look forward to the rest of my life with her and her daddy. (I will post the rest after the annoucements go out!)