- I am THANKFUL to be a Christian...I know there were times over the last couple of years that I thought my prayers would never be answered...and I was SO wrong! Jesus knew the perfect timing for the things I was praying for to happen and I will never be more thankful or take it for granted!
- I am THANKFUL for my husband...he is my VERY best friend, and I wonder where I would be today without him. He knows me better than I know myself! At times I get so mad because he is SO laid back and I begin to think he doesn't care about things that are important to me and he ALWAYS proves me wrong!
- I am THANKFUL for my parents and brothers...my parents are two of the greatest people I know. They have worked their entire lives to ensure my brothers and I got exactly what we wanted, they taught us how to love and respect others, but most of all, they have never judged us for the mistakes we made growing up! My brothers mean more to me than they will ever know. They are two of the most caring people in this world and I would do anything to protect their feelings from others!
- I am THANKFUL for my father-in-law Rusty, mother-in-law Carolyn, SIL, BIL, nieces, nephew, extended family and friends! Justin and I have truly been blessed with amazing family and friends, and we have definitely been shown that over that last few months!
- I am THANKFUL for a special little girl...whom we are DYING to meet! We have prayed for Hadlea for so long and I CANNOT wait to see her for the first time!
- I am THANKFUL for a special little boy...well, a furry little boy! I love Berkley more than I EVER imagined possible. He got me through some of the hardest times of my life and never complained one time! Ha!
- I am THANKFUL for a Dallas Cowboy win on Thanksgiving Day! (Sorry...but so true! :)
I could continue to go on and on about how grateful and thankful I am for the life I live. I know there are SO many out there that are not as fortunate as I am and I try to remember that every day. I am truly blessed....and there will NEVER be enough words to express it!
Now onto our Thanksgiving recap...Justin and I spent Thanksgiving alone. We had such a GREAT day just relaxing. We decided not to travel since I am only 2 weeks before my due date...38 weeks!
We went to lunch at Mimi's Cafe and it might have been the best Thanksgiving meal I have had in a LONG time! I HAD to take a picture because I couldn't believe the amount of food. They also served a soup or salad and a desert, but I had to take the desert to go!
Later in the day, we drove to the lake and walked around. Berkley LOVES to go walk the trails at the lake. He smells EVERYTHING and is so much fun to watch. I cannot wait to add a little girl and a stoller to our walks!
I hope everyone had an equally WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Day!